This is a rough homework because I really got overwhelmed this week.
Long story short, this is the link:
Since I am using a p52dcollide library, I do not know how to play it in the alpha editor.
(didnot refine, please don’t read)
Problems and solutions:
- random color
- if in setup, error: unknown variable
- if in draw, the color change continuously.
- Create a global variable to store the color first.
- how to create an array of object, and display them one by one?
- Firstly I want to create them all then display them one by one, did not work
- Then I tried to create them one by one, then use a for loop to display them, error: cannot display a thing that does not exist;
- DIY timer to create them one by one
- set a counter to make sure for loop does not go to the one have not been created;
- How to compare if an object collided with an object in an array?