The storyline is simple:
In a skyscraper, lived a bunch of bankers. If Nasdaq Index goes up, they have a party. If not, they suicide.
You can watch them, or you can interrupt. By click “I’m the god,” you can control the NDX by a potentiometer.
- Can not find NDX data.
- Just use NDX as a symbol. https://www.alphavantage.co/query?symbol=NDX
- Can not get a line from JSON with SPACE in it!!!!!
- Just use[“$key”]
- The first line’s name is changing all the time, how to get it.
- Forget about JSON, use CSV
- How to round off :
- Math.round(ndxNew * 100.0) / 100.0;
- Low-Level Mistake: Arduino cannot get my serial.write.
- Reason: I send a boolean to Arduino, say it would be False or True. While in Arduino, I check is it 1 or 0. So they won’t work until…..
Too Tired, I will add some detail tomorrow.
Oct 24, 2017 update:
- Immigrated my code into NodeMCU, cheaper and smaller.
- Solved the problem that when refreshing CSV file, access the CSV will cause error.
- Use “%” to delay the accessing, make sure when we are reading the CSV, the refreshing always be done.
- Designed a new enclosure for it.
Oct 29, 2017 update:
I’ve made a new fancy enclosure for it.
it’s so small, I spend a lot of time to put my board and wired into it.
And I added some code to create a better effect of the party, using my iPad as a display to show it, as you can see in the top gif.