Temporarily my project is named TWHPFS ( The Wooden Hand Playing Fidget Spinner).
Here is what it looks like:
Super brief description:
- You make the hand playing fidget spinner by pushing the button.
- When it’s spinning, you watch, and you can see a timer and an RPM indicator.
- When it stops, it tells you that how many time you wasted here, and convert it into our tuition fee.
Here is a rough video shows how it works (Boring):
I put my project in the corridor, and with a GoPro, I recorded the reaction of ITPer, here is the video (Highly Recommend):
Here is the concept:
Here is some of the documentation:
Here is why I name it TWHPFS (Irrelevant):
Other improvement which will be accomplished before winter show:
- Change breadboard to PCB
- New box, put the screen inside
- More code, to calculate the all in all wasted time and $ by all the users and convert those time to something more interesting.
- Maybe, I will add a thermal printer on it printing a certification to every user, to certificate what they wasted here, officially.
- I bet you have never saw a wooden mechanical hand playing fidget spinner.
- I really don’t want say more about my project, I like seeing people find their own feeling when they experiencing. My poor description will do nothing but narrow down the potential of this project.
- Created by YANG YANG, ITP 2019,
- Equipment and Space
- Space: Just a table is enough, I prefer in the corridor.
- Equipment: None.