It’s so happy that once again when people ask me what am I doing, I can answer:
I’m showing this previous project in this ITP Winter Show, because I like it so much.
It’s surprising and fun, while the concept of it is very artistic. Therefore kids can play with it so happily, and adults can appreciate the thought behind this.
How to make it.
This time, I will document everything I do, so I can take this as a guide in the future.
I wish this can ignore the inconsistency of the NYU LAN, so I introduced a router to build my own local network.
- [ ] Google Pixel
- [ ] Google Daydream
- [ ] Rico Theata S
- [ ] Any Router
- [ ] Unity
- [ ] GVR installed
- [ ] UME Player installed
- [ ] Live Streaming Source, a PC or a Mac
- [ ] OBS installed
- [ ] Rico Theata S blender installed
- [ ] Live Streaming Server
- [ ] Nginx Installed
- [ ] Configured to route live streaming data.
- [ ] Could be the same machine of the source.
- [ ] todo