338 E 15TH ST, New York, NY, 10003
718-360-3754 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Education & Experience
Student, New York University, New York, US — 2017 – Present
- MPS, Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP)
Product Manager, Beijing Sound Control — 2014 – 2016
- Was in charge of the products planning and design, managed the Product Department
- Led the plan and implementation of the company’s major projects (e.g. Behinders)
- Integrated various resources of music producers and provided professional services of music production
- Participated in the operation of the company and the development of potential customers and resources
Product Manager, Shenzhen Cape Internet Technology — 2013 – 2014
- Independently developed and managed a P2P tourists’ social network—Cape
- Was responsible for the initial development of the product’s planning, interaction design, and UI design
- Provided opportunities and useful information to help both tourists and local hosts
Product Manager, Shenzhen Weike Internet Technology — 2012-2013
- Independently managed a mobile app Night Cat, including product plan, interaction and UI design
- Led the users analysis, competitors analysis, product design, and general management of the product
- Promoted the app to rank 12th on the iTunes social net section
UX Designer, Shenzhen Qingniao Design — 2010 – 2012
- Was responsible for the design of interaction system for different projects
- Completed the UI design based on various designing prototypes from customers’ needs
- Managed multiple designing projects and was in charge of the maintenance of customer relations
Student, Zhengzhou University of Light Industry, Henan, China — 2006 – 2010
- BA, Industrial Design
Programming and Physical Computing: Node.js, Python, Unity, Arduino, Raspberry Pi.
Creative Tech: Processing, Projection mapping (MadMapper, Isadora, Syphon), Kinect; Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Printing; Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop; Ableton, WebMIDI, USB-MIDI.
Front-End: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Graphic Libraries (p5.js, A-frame)
Machine Learning: Tensorflow, ml5.js.
Design: UX Design, Product Design and all mainstream design & prototype softwares.